Information about Pace's Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As we respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we recognize our responsibility to operate safely, serve a critical public need, and communicate transparently.
What we're doing:
- Implementing "Quick Board, Safe Board" program to expedite boarding, limiting operator-passenger interaction by waiving fare collection.
- Disinfecting our fleet daily
- Installing vinyl barriers between bus operators and vehicle doors
- Communicating with riders at /Health
- Informing the public if Pace employees test positive for Coronavirus on this page.
- Closing our indoor spaces to limit the virus's spread
- Coordinating with other agencies
- Adjusting service on select routes
How you can help:
- Wash your hands, cover your cough, don't touch your face, and stay 甘肃福彩快3走势图 if you are sick!
- Give operators and other riders space; board and take your seat promptly.
- Reconsider unnecessary travel
- Check before you ride: Is your destination open? Is our service running regularly on your route?
- Ride with a personal care attendant if you need physical assistance; Our operators will secure your mobility device upon request but cannot offer additional physical assistance
The Governor's "" order will further protect Illinoisans. Residents are to stay 甘肃福彩快3走势图 until April 30, though they can still go to grocery stores and pharmacies and take walks outside. Roads will remain open to traffic. Pace is considered an essential service and will continue to provide the vital services our passengers rely on.
Transit Systems to Receive Emergency Funding from Federal Government
Pace thanks Illinois's representatives in Congress for including emergency funding for our nation's public transit systems in the relief measures signed by the president on March 27. The delegation representing our service area voted unanimously for this historic legislation, and their investment in transportation will ensure essential facilities remain staffed during this crisis and our economy rebounds when the virus abates. Thanks to this funding, Pace can continue to provide its critical services to the people of Illinois.
Stream Pace April Board Meeting
The April 15, 甘肃福彩快3走势图, meeting of Pace's Board of Directors will be virtual! The meeting will be livestreamed has been posted; public comments regarding items on the posted agenda may be sent to publiccomment@ no less than 24 hours in advance of the meeting. Closed captioning will be provided for this meeting.